• Non-woven cloths for general cleaning applications
• Extra absorbent cloths that retain strength when wet
• Useful for cleaning equipment casings, furniture, and whiteboards
• Size: 320 x 340mm
• Use with Screen-Clene, Foamclene, Maxiclene, Boardclene, Staticlene or Isoclene
Look no further! At Dove Computers, we stock a wide range of accessories including AF Safe Cloth – Cleaning Cloths (Pack of 50)|0726032320 at unbeatable prices in town.
AF Safe Cloth is a lint-free, absorbent cloth with exceptional wet and dry strength, leaving no residue for effective cleaning results. A generous size of 34cm x 32cm and lint-free. Can be used with many of the AF cleaning products for general cleaning requirements.
|Product Dimensions||17.5 x 18 x 9 cm; 266 Grams|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ASCH050|
|Item Weight||266 g|
5.0 out of 5 stars
|Date First Available||9 May 2013|
1) Why should I use special AF cloths?
AF Cloths are lint-free and do not contain chemicals or lose fibres that could leave residue in or on your equipment.
2) What kind of damage can dust and dirt cause?
Dust and dirt are very abrasive on moving parts like drive heads and keyboard contacts which can lead to overheating and breakdown.
3) Why do I have to use different products for different jobs, aren’t they all the same?
No, each and every AF Safe Cloth – Cleaning Cloths (Pack of 50) product has been designed for a purpose. To do a specific job. For instance, the formulation in Screenclene (which cleans glass) is very different from Phoneclene (which is plastic and therefore requires a more substantial cleaning formula). There is an AF product designed to suit every piece of equipment in today’s work environment.