Where to get the lowest Tech-Com 650VA UPS price in Nairobi, Kenya?
Look no further. Buy the Tech-Com 650VA UPS now online from Dove Computers the leading Tech-Com dealers in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Tech-Com 650VA UPS is line-interactive, which means that it has the ability to handle overvoltage surges and under-voltage brownouts without utilizing power from the battery. It instead selects the various power taps on the autotransformer. This helps in keeping the UPS active for a longer period of time as the battery remains unaffected.
- Voltage-230 VAC.
- Voltage Range-140-300VAC.
- Frequency Range-50 Hz.
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode)- +10% or -20%.
- Frequency Range (Batt. Mode)-50 Hz +-1%.
- Transfer Time-Typical 2-6 ms, Max. 10 ms.
- Waveform (Batt. Mode)-Simulated Sine Wave.
- AC Mode-Green Lighting.
- Battery Mode-Green flashing.
- Battery Mode-Sounding every 10 seconds.
- Low Battery-Sounding every second.
- Overload-Sounding every 0.5 seconds.
- Fault-Continuously sounding.
Automatic Voltage Regulation.
- Keeps UPS running even though the input voltage is too low or high.
- Battery low Voltage Automatic Shut Down.
- Over Voltage and Under Voltage Protection.
- Adjusts incoming voltage extending battery life.
- Modem and Data Line Protection.
- Protects your Fax / Modem line against spikes and surge.
High Efficiency using.
- Line-Interactive Circuit Topology.
Charge when no Load.
- Auto charge even when UPS is Off.