Nokia 5.4 specs and price in Kenya
Buy NOKIA 5.4 4GB/128GB Price in Kenya for Ksh.21,500
|Price in Kenya||Ksh. 21,500|
|Display||6.39″ inch IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)|
|Processor||2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, Android One|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 400GB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh|
|Color||Polar Night, Dusk|
Nokia 5.4 Detailed Description
Nokia 5.4 has a 6.39-inch touchscreen display. A 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor runs Nokia 5.4. Nokia 5.4 has 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable to 400GB using a microSD card. The Nokia 5.4 has a 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP Front camera for selfies. Nokia 5.4 runs Android 10 and has a 4000 mAh Battery. GET Nokia 5.4 at the best price online from Dove Computers Nairobi Kenya.
Nokia 5.4 is the latest mid-range Nokia Smartphone. Compared to its predecessor, the Nokia 5.4 comes with a better display, a quad camera, and a good processor. All this combine to make Nokia 5.4 stand out from the rest of the competition.
Nokia 5.4 comes with a 6.39″ inch HD display. With an HD display, you get clear, bright, and detailed content. The display also comes with 400nits brightness. With 400nits brightness, you have a display that you can use outside during daylight hours with no visibility issues. The display is bright enough that you can pick out details without shading the phone.
Nokia 5.4 comes with a 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor. The processor comes with improved AI computing. With an improved AI, you get a more productive experience when using your phone. You get to multitask, browse, and game with no lagging issues.
48MP Quad Camera.
Nokia 5.4 comes with a 48MP (wide) + 5MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. With the improved camera system, you get to take different types of photos that are amazing.
With the 48MP main camera, you get to take beautiful photos. The large camera lens lets you take ultra-clear and bright photos. The photos are also very detailed that you can pick out details when you zoom-in or crop them multiple times without losing quality.
With the 5MP ultrawide camera, you get a wide-angle of view for taking photos. It has a wider-angle, you get to take group photos as well as scenic photos without cutting any subject or part out of the photo.
With the macro camera, you can move the camera as close as 4cm to the subject to capture those tiny details. With the camera, you get to take amazing close-ups that will leave you breathless.
The depth camera is for taking portraits. The camera produces a bokeh effect by blurring the background around the subject. This brings the subject into focus so that you can take beautiful portraits.
Nokia 5.4 comes with a 4000mAh battery. The battery lasts two whole days on a single charge. And while you may be a little skeptical due to the size of the battery, the system utilizes power efficiently so that the battery lasts longer than expected.
Nokia 5.4 Specifications.
- 6.39″ inch IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 161 x 76 x 8.7 mm (6.34 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 181 g (6.38 oz)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10 (Go edition)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSD up to 400GB (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF + 5 MP, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, (macro) + 2 MP, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide); 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, aptX Adaptive
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC (market/region dependent)
- FM radio
- USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Charging 10W