|Added To Total||11500|
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
• Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
• (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption: 8W
• Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.875GHz
• Gain: 19dBi
• Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
• Output Power: 26 dBm
• Wind Loading: 10.2 lbf @ 125 mph
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
• Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
• Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
• ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24 kV, Contact:± 24 kV
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
• Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
The new NanoBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The NanoBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved.
The NanoBeam models are available in two form factors:
• All-in-One Design:
• Dish Reflector Design: This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
Utilize airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• All-in-one design: The NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
• Quick and easy installation: No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
• Convenient alignment: The NanoBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
Compact Form Factor
• Efficient footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
• Versatile mounting: The NanoBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
• Aesthetics: The NanoBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer’s location
• Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
• More Efficient Footprint
• Faster Processor Increases Performance
• Easy Assembly and Installation