|Added To Total||9500|
• CPU: QCA9531 650MHz CPU
• Memory: 64MB 200Mhz DDR RAM, 128MB NAND
• Ethernet: 5x 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
• Extras: Reset switch, voltage and temperature monitors
• LEDs: 11x LED (5x User LED)
• Power Input: PoE in: 6-30V packaged with 24V DC 2.5A power adapter
• Max consumption: 3W at 24V
• Operating temperature: -35 to +70deg C
• OS: MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license (AP support)
The PowerBox is an outdoor five Ethernet port router with PoE output on four ports. You can use this device to supply power to four PoE capable devices such as our SXT or others.
Since the device has a waterproof outdoor case, you can mount it on a tower, or in other outdoor locations.
The unit has five shielded Ethernet ports, four of which can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit (max current out is 1A per port, max total out is 2A). Less power adapters and cables to worry about!