– Rocket M5
– 24V PoE Adapter and Power Cord
– Mount and mounting strap
Rocket M5 Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 5745-5825MHz. .Product model with additional operating frequency within 5470-5825 MHz is also available, SKU#RocketM5
Only 5745-5825 Mhz is supported in the USA. .
• Processor: MIPS 74Kc
• Memory: 128MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2×2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M and airMAX BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools–you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.