Are you looking for cost-effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking in Nairobi or elsewhere in Kenya?
With its centralized management application, Tp-Link CPE210 is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications.
Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
Why opt for Tp-Link CPE210?
First, Enterprise Hardware
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high-quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and therefore can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -40℃ (-40℉) to +70 ℃ (158℉).
Secondly, 5km+ Wireless Data Transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 5km+, tested in the field.
Thirdly, TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology.
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience. To mitigate these effects, the CPE210 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
Forth, Pharos Control – Centralized Management System.
CPE210 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC – Pharos Control.
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna.
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw.
- System-level optimizations for more than 5km long-range wireless transmission.
- TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications.
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control.
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes.
- Finally, Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meters (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely.
What’s in the box
- Tp-Link CPE 210
- Passive PoE Adapter
- Power Cord
- pole mounting straps
- And also Installation Guide
- And finally Power Cord