Do you want to combine the mobility of 3G broadband connections with the flexibility of 802.11n Wi-fi?
TP-Link M5360 is at the forefront of wireless 3G sharing, combining the mobility of 3G broadband connections with the flexibility of 802.11n Wi-Fi — without the need for an external 3G modem, simply insert a 3G SIM card to create a 3G Wi-Fi hotspot to share on the move, wherever 3G coverage is available.
Micro SD Card Slot – providing optional storage of up to 32G
Why Buy this TP-Link M5360?
High Download Speed of up to 21.6Mbps
Supporting HSPA+ 3G broadband connections, the TP-Link M5360 can reach up to 21.6Mbps download speed and 5.76Mbps upload speed, providing users with a fast, fluid and enjoyable Internet surfing experience.
With a compact case and an embedded OLED display, TP-Link M5360 provides a much more intuitive view of the device’s operating status, such as traffic statistics, battery life, signal strength, Wi-Fi status, user numbers and more.
5200mAh Internal Battery.
With its powerful 5200mAh battery, TP-Link M5360 is able to operate for 16-17 hours at full capacity. For added flexibility, the device can be recharged via a micro USB cable connected to a laptop, portable charger or using its included adapter for endless hours of 3G sharing.
Power Bank for charging mobile Devices.
Equipped with a 5200mAh battery, the M5360 can provide power (up to 5V/1A) to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets anytime and anywhere you want, ending the anxiety of low-battery status on phones and tablets when they are most in need.
Wireless Sharing with up to 10 Users Simultaneously.
The M5360 can provide wireless connections to up to 10 users simultaneously, thus you can share the 3G broadband connection with your family and friends.
- Equipped with a built-in 3G modem – No bulky USB modem necessary.
- HSPA+ supported with up to 21.6Mbps download and 5.76Mbps upload speeds.
- Powerful 5200mAh Power Bank to charge smartphones or tablets.
- OLED Display provides at-a-glance information.
- Supports up to 10 users simultaneously.
- 1 micro USB port for power supply
- 1 USB 2.0 port for charging smartphones/tablets
- SIM card slot
- Micro SD card slot
- 3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS B1/B8 (2100/900MHz)
- 2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- DL: 21.6Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps
- WCDMA: 900/2100Mhz
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- Traffic statistics, Wi-Fi status, user numbers, network type (2G/3G), signal strength, Internet connection status, messages, battery meter.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Transmit Power