Achieve More Smartly with Hp laserjet m428fdw that has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Winning in business means working smarter. The HP LaserJet M428fdw is designed to let you focus your time where it’s most effective growing your business and staying ahead of the competition. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw is your best bet for seamless printing in the office.
HP Office Laser Multifunction Printers are designed for SMBs and small work teams in larger companies, delivering enhanced productivity, simplified workflows and reduced costs.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
Built to keep you—and your business—moving forward
- Scan files directly to Microsoft® SharePoint, Google Drive, Dropbox, email, USB, and network folders using the HP LaserJet M428fdw.
- Some scan apps may require an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see http://www.hpconnected.com
- Help save time by automating all the steps in a complicated workflow via a 1 button shortcut.
- Connect printer/MFP to the network and complete customization through the Embedded Web Server.
- Print wirelessly even without the network, stay connected with dual band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct.
Print effortlessly from any device, virtually anywhere, to any HP printer—securely through the cloud while using the HP LaserJet M428fdw
Best-in-class security- detect and stop attacks
Based on HP review of 2019 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only the HP LaserJet M428fdw and other 400 series printers offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit http://hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: http://hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims
Based on HP review of 2019 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit http://hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: http://hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims
- Using the HP LaserJet M428fdw help ensure the security of confidential information with optional PIN/Pull printing to retrieve print jobs
- Pin printing enabled via USB installed in rear of device.
- Thwart potential attacks and take immediate action with instant notification of security issues. Optional HP
- Jet Advantage Security Manager lets simply and efficiently secure your fleet of printers
Simply designed to uncomplicate your day
Set up this MFP fast, and easily manage device settings to help increase overall printing efficiency. Tackle tasks quickly and easily—with the simple intuitive 2.7″ (6.8cm) color touchscreen. Print Microsoft office docs and pdfs right off your USB drive.
Microsoft and PowerPoint are U.S. registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Feature works with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2003 and later. Only Latin language fonts are supported.
Sustainability is smart business
Avoid frustrating reprints, wasted supplies, and service calls using Original HP toner cartridges help save paper right out of the box. The duplex print setting is set at default paper savings mode while using the HP LaserJet M428fdw
All new product introductions beginning in Fall 2019 will include consistent worldwide default duplex settings (across bundles/drivers); Spring 2019 will include consistent worldwide default duplex settings for most products across the most common drivers.
- Saves up to 22% over prior products.
- Based on HP Internal testing using normalized TEC Value, 2019.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-on/Auto-off technology.
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade.
Summary of the
- Built to keep your business moving forward – Print, scan, copy and fax consistently high-quality documents with the HHP LaserJet M428fdw, A wireless printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- Best-in-class security – a suite of embedded security features, like instant threat notifications and optional Pin/pull printing, help protect your laser printer from being an entry point for attacks and help ensure the safety of your sensitive data
- Automate complicated workflows – help save time by automating steps in a complicated workflow, and apply your saved settings at a touch of a button via the customizable control panel
- Print with or without a network – use Built-in Wi-Fi Direct to connect your smartphone directly to your wireless laser printer for easy mobile printing, even without a local network connection
- Speed through tasks – stay productive with single-pass, 2-sided scanning, 50-sheet auto document feeder, 250-sheet input tray, and Print speeds of up to 40 pages a minute from this multifunction Laser printer
- Enhanced energy efficiency – designed with the environment in mind, HP LaserJet M428fdw saves up to 22% energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste
- Toner Cartridges you can trust – avoid reprints, wasted Supplies, and service calls by using original HP 58a/58x toner cartridges designed for your HP LaserJet M428fdw printer
hp laserjet pro mfp m428fdw review
HP LaserJet M428fdw specs
|Product Dimensions||11.42 x 11.02 x 16.54 inches|
|Item Weight||11.44 pounds|
|Item model number||2M34E54|
4.2 out of 5 stars
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||November 21, 2016|