Delta UPS 1000 VA
Reliable power protection for small business and home office applications
The Delta UPS 1000 VA Agilon VX line-interactive UPS designed with microprocessor control offers reliable and cost-effective power protection for PCs, monitors, POS, and other sensitive electronics used in home offices and small businesses. The integrated Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures all electronics are receiving stable power while providing higher availability. The Agilon VX series’ LCD display, auto-shutdown software, and other superior features make these units perfect for your data protection.
Application: PC Monitor POS ADSL Home
Delta UPS 1000 VA: Reliability
- The integrated AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage for better power quality.
- Excellent microprocessor control enables accurate detection of power frequency for higher reliability.
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments and reduces battery discharging time.
- Batteries are automatically recharged even when the UPS is in off mode and the UPS can start without mains (Cold-Start).
- UPS is able to restart automatically while utility power is recovering.
- Surge protection defends your critical load against damage.
- Supplied with IEC output power cable for convenient connection to your load.
- Several standard IEC 320 output sockets simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
- Compact size saves more space for critical equipment.
- A standard USB communication port enhances monitoring and manageability.
- Touch screen LCD for a clear display of UPS information.