Are you looking for Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point for use in demanding enterprise environments, including schools and hotels?
Visit Dove Computers and buy this Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point at the best price in the market.
What This Product Does
The TP-LINK’s EAP110 business Access Point provides a flexible, easy-to-deploy, manageable and also robust security business-class wireless network solution.
Simple mounting design hence easily mount to a wall or ceiling. Similarly, WLAN configuration and management are also simplified through centralized management software.
EAP110 also features captive portal and auto RF management, therefore making it ideal for the high-density, intensive demanding businesses environment, such as campus, hotels, malls and also offices.
Flexible Placement, Easy mounting design & PoE
The EAP’s “ceiling lamp” appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations.
EAP110 support Passive PoE hence makes deployment effortless and flexible.
Business Class Wireless Powerful Hardware
- EAP110 features 802.11n Wi-Fi and 2*2 MIMO technology, and therefore wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps.
- As a result of Qualcomm Atheros 560MHz chipsets, EAP ensures incredible wireless coverage and consequently reliability.
Free Centralized Management Platform
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. The TP-Link Omada Controller software provides an intuitive management interface.
Control and map out the entire network from any connected PC. There’s no added cost and also no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective.
Efficient Guest Authentication with Facebook and SMS Support
Captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access.
The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Designed for Enterprise Performance.
With easy mounting design, PoE power supply, Centralized management software and most noteworthy Captive portal, EAP is specially designed for the highest-density, most demanding enterprise environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.
Why buy this Access Point?
- Because EAP Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs.
- It also Supports passive PoE for convenient installation up to 100meters.
- In addition, Ceiling mounting design with chassis makes it easy to deploy on a wall or ceiling.
- The captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests.
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different users.
- Enterprise-class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threats.
- Easily set up, manage, and also monitor hundreds of EAPs from a single connection
- Mountable chassis design for simple wall and above all ceiling installation
- Convenient employee and guest authentication with captive portal
- Guard against network threats as a result of enterprise-class Wi-Fi security
- Define multiple Wi-Fi networks to divide different users and business segments with Multi-SSID
- Supports passive Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard hence convenient installation
- Supports 802.11n and likewise backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g
- Standards IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Data Rates Up to 300Mbps
- Captive Portal Authentication
- Access Control
- Wireless Mac Address Filtering and also Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1X Support
- 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Antenna Internal 2 x 3dBi Omni
- Transmitted Power CE: <20dBm FCC: <26dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity
- 300M: [email protected]% PER
150M: [email protected]% PER
54M: [email protected]% PER
11M: [email protected]% PER
6M: [email protected]% PER
1M: [email protected]% PER
- Interface RJ-45
- Buttons Reset
- WAN Ports 1 x 10/100M
- Finally, Power Adapter 24VDC / 1A Passive PoE Supply