|Added To Total||7800|
The RB250GSP is a small SOHO switch. Two models are available, the RB250GSP, and the RB250GSP, which features power output on it’s Ethernet ports. Ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit.
Both devices have five Gigabit Ethernet ports and one SFP cage, switching is done by an Atheros Switch Chip.
The devices are running an operating system designed specifically for MikroTik Switch products – SwOS.
SwOS is configurable from your web browser. It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch, plus more: Allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields.
• Smart Switch
• Small and Compact
• Plastic Case
• Five Gigabit ports
• Web interface controlled
• CPU: Taifatech TF470
• Memory: Embedded 96K SRAM
• Ethernet: (5) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, Atheros switch AR8327, (1) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP cage with DDMI Support (Mini-GBIC; SFP module not included)
• Power Options: PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
• Dimensions: 4.5″ x 3.5″ x 1.1″ (113 x 89 x 28mm)
• Power Consumption: Up to 6W
• Operating Temperature: -13°F to 149°F (-25°C to 65°C)
• Weight: 0.31 lbs (142g) without packaging and cables
• Operating System: MikroTik SwOS