Mikrotik DynaDish 5 Outdoor Antenna
- CPU nominal frequency – 720 MHz
- CPU core count – 1
- Size of RAM – 128 MB
- Wireless standards – 802.11a/n/ac
- Supported input voltage – 11 V – 60 V
- Operating System – RouterOS
- Max Power consumption – 9W
- Storage size – 16 MB
Mikrotik mANT 19s Antenna
- Frequency Range – 5.17 – 5.825 GHz
- Fits BaseBox 5, NetBox 5, NetMetal 5
- The mANTBox is based on our new mANT sector antennas, but also has a wireless router built right in.
- Powered by the RB921 device, the mANTBox comes ready to use with everything included.
- The device uses a high speed 720MHz CPU and has a built in 802.11 ac/a/n wireless device with up to 31dBm output power.
- mANTBox 19s comes with 19dBi 120 degree sector antenna
Buy Network Antennas in Nairobi Kenya for the best price only at Dove Computers
A network antenna is a device used to transmit and receive radio frequency signals between wireless devices and the network infrastructure. The antenna is an essential component of a wireless network, allowing devices to communicate with each other and connect to the Internet.
Types of Network antenna
- Omni-directional: These radiate signals in all directions, providing a 360-degree coverage pattern. They are ideal for applications where the signal needs to be distributed evenly in all directions.
- Directional: These radiate signals in a specific direction, providing a focused coverage pattern. They are ideal for applications where the signal needs to be concentrated in a particular area.
- Patch: They are flat, rectangular or square-shaped antennas that radiate signals in a specific direction. They are commonly used in indoor applications where a low-profile antenna is needed.
- Yagi: These antennas are directional antennas that consist of a dipole element and a number of parasitic elements arranged in a specific pattern. They are commonly used for long-range point-to-point communication.
- Parabolic: These antennas use a parabolic reflector to focus the radio waves onto a small antenna element, providing high gain and narrow beamwidth. They are commonly used in microwave communication systems.
Advantages of having a network antenna
- Increased range: A network antenna can increase the range of your wireless network by boosting the signal strength and coverage.
- Improved signal quality: An antenna can also improve the quality of your wireless signal by reducing interference and noise.
- Better performance: With a stronger signal and improved quality, your network will perform better, allowing you to stream videos, download files, and browse the web faster and more reliably.
- Greater flexibility: A network antenna provides greater flexibility in the placement of your wireless devices. You can move devices farther away from the router without worrying about losing signal strength.
- Cost-effective: A network antenna is a cost-effective solution for improving your wireless network’s range and performance. It is often less expensive than upgrading your router or purchasing a new one.
What to consider when purchasing a network antenna
Frequency: Determine the frequency of your existing wireless network or the frequency you plan to use. Ensure the antenna you are buying supports the frequency range you need.
- Gain: Gain measures the antenna’s ability to focus the signal in a particular direction. A higher gain antenna will improve signal strength and coverage but will also make the signal more directional.
- Compatibility: Check the compatibility of the antenna with your networking equipment. Ensure the connector type is compatible and matches the type of connector on your device.
- Directionality: Determine if you need a directional or omnidirectional antenna. A directional antenna focuses the signal in a specific direction, while an omnidirectional antenna radiates the signal in all directions.
Size: Consider the size of the antenna and where you will mount it. A larger antenna will have a higher gain, but it may be more challenging to install in certain locations.
Find great deals at Dove Computers for Wireless Internet Antenna in Networking USB Wi-Fi Adapters and Dongles.
Shop with confidence.
We are located along Biashara Street/Tubman Road at Revlon Professional Plaza 1st Floor Suite 2E.
Phone: 0792 793 349
Email: [email protected]